Funny Quotes Of The Day

Funny Quotes Of The Day Definition

Source(google.com.pk)

"To me, love is a comfort not a rush. You get a rush from thrills. The comfort you get in time is true love. When you're infatuated, your heart races when you look at that person. When you're in love, your heart beats steadily and you have an irreplaceable feeling of security. It's easy to tell that person anything and nothing is more relaxing than being with them. You sleep as though you'd never slept in your life when you're with them and you can be completely naked, not just physically but emotionally." -self (Heather White)
The above is my definition of true love. I am in love with love. I have been since the time I could talk. Love makes everything better. Even if you're single and loving it, romance is still something that can make you smile and brighten your day. I look up quotations a lot because they keep things in perspective. Reading them can inspire you to love those around you, or remind you of the spark you have with your longtime other half. Here are some of my favorite love quotations and excerpts from others. They are from movies, books, famous people and some anonymous romance junkies. Enjoy!

"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible." -Harry Burns, When Harry Met Sally...

Funny Quotes Of The Day

Funny Quotes Of The Day

Funny Quotes Of The Day

Funny Quotes Of The Day

Funny Quotes Of The Day

Funny Quotes Of The Day

Funny Quotes Of The Day

Funny Quotes Of The Day

Funny Quotes Of The Day

Funny Quotes Of The Day

Funny Quotes Of The Day



thumbnail
Title: Funny Quotes Of The Day
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings.
237 User Online. 1500 user reviews.
 
Copyright © 2014 | About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy